Boy dies of drug ‘overdose’

Boy dies of drug ‘overdose’



Tribune Information Service

Muktsar, September 14

A 20-year-old boy of Kauni village allegedly died of drug overdose immediately. The physique was discovered close to the Rajasthan Feeder canal at Bhullar village. The deceased has been recognized as Vicky and a syringe was additionally discovered close to the physique.

Paramjit Singh, father of the deceased mentioned his son was hooked to medicine for the previous 4 years. “My son was a daily-wager. Prior to now, we spent practically Rs 10,000 on his de-addiction, however he didn’t mend his methods. He had left the home within the morning. Later, somebody knowledgeable us that Vicky was discovered mendacity lifeless,” mentioned Paramjit, including that stern motion should be taken towards the peddlers promoting medicine within the village.

The police have despatched the physique for the autopsy examination.





Supply hyperlink

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.

%d bloggers like this: