18-yr-old dies of ‘drug overdose’ in Talwandi Sabo village
Bathinda, October 26
An 18-year-old youth allegedly died attributable to drug overdose at Malkana village in Talwandi Sabo. The deceased was present in a grimy water pond of the village on Wednesday.
The deceased has been recognized as Mehakdeep Singh, who was allegedly hooked to medicine. The members of the family of the deceased stated they repeatedly requested him to shun medicine however his pals would once more drag him into dependancy. They’ve sought motion towards some individuals on this connection.