12-year-old boy dies after Chinese language string of kite entangles his neck

12-year-old boy dies after Chinese language string of kite entangles his neck



Tribune Information Service

Ropar, November 14

A 12-year-old boy died after Chinese language string of a kite entangled his neck right here on Sunday night.

In response to his kin, Gulshan, a resident of Kotla Nihang, was on his method house on a bicycle at round 4.30 pm when a Chinese language string entangled his neck, critically injuring him.

He was taken to a non-public hospital right here and referred by docs to PGI, Chandigarh, the place he succumbed to his accidents.


#China
#Ropar





Supply hyperlink

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.

%d bloggers like this: