Main hearth breaks out in 2 hosiery waste godowns in Ludhiana
Ludhiana, November 15
A serious hearth broke out in two hosiery waste godowns at Mayapuri avenue quantity 2 right here on Tuesday morning.
Because the godowns are located in a residential space, the residents panicked after the incident.
Hosiery waste value a number of lakhs was gutted within the flames. A automobile and two bikes had been additionally gutted within the incident.
In line with sources, two brothers owned two godowns whereas one other was owned by a unique proprietor.
Most people residing on this space hailed from Saharanpur and had been into the enterprise of hosiery waste. Majority of the households had transformed their residences into small godowns.
After the incident, the adjoining godowns to the affected constructing in addition to close by residences had been had been vacated by the house owners.
Firemen confronted a troublesome time in dousing the flames as individuals had dumped enormous inventory on roads.
No hearth preparations had been made by the godown house owners attributable to which the fireplace couldn’t be managed initially.