10-yr outdated injured in blast
Moga, January 15
A ten-year outdated boy sustained burn accidents in a blast at Bedi Nagar within the Moga metropolis on Sunday.
The blast occurred when the high-voltage electrical wires passing over the roof of his home got here in touch and bought caught with the Chinese language string of this kite.
The injured boy, with extreme burns, recognized as Lavish Kumar, was rushed to the district hospital at Moga however the docs referred him to the Guru Gobind Singh Medical Hospital at Faridkot the place his situation was stated to be crucial on the time of scripting this information report.