Two die of ‘asphyxia’ at marriage palace

Two die of ‘asphyxia’ at marriage palace



Tribune Information Service

Amritsar, January 19

Two individuals, together with an ex-serviceman, died below mysterious circumstances in a room of a wedding palace positioned close to the Verka bypass highway right here on Thursday. The incident got here to mild within the morning when different workers of the wedding palace reached there and located them useless.

Throughout an preliminary probe, the police mentioned the duo apparently died on account of asphyxia as that they had stored burning coal within the room the place they have been sleeping.

Nevertheless, the members of the family mentioned there was an damage mark on the wrist of one of many victims and demanded that the police ought to examine the matter to determine the precise reason for the incident.

The deceased have been recognized as Balwinder Singh (50) of Nangli village, who was an ex-serviceman, and Tejinder Kumar (32). Balwinder used to work as a safety personnel within the palace.

Kashmir Singh, a relative of Balwinder, mentioned they acquired details about the incident round 9am that Balwinder together with one other particular person was discovered useless within the room. Owing to extreme chilly, that they had stored burning coal within the room for maintaining the room heat. He mentioned within the morning they have been discovered useless.

Bant Kumar, a relative of Tejinder, mentioned he had an damage mark on his wrist. He mentioned the police knowledgeable that they died after respiratory toxic fuel emitted by burning coal that led to their demise.

The police took their our bodies into custody and later handed over the our bodies to their households after post-mortem. The police mentioned a postmortem would confirm the reason for demise. The police have began inquest proceedings within the incident.





Supply hyperlink

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.

%d bloggers like this: